- Age 55+
- 146 lbs
- 5' 5"
- New Hartford, NY
- Injury Status Recovering
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
I have good and bad days. I spend time each day walking, stretching, and doing weight training. Being active or not active doesn't seem to improve my discomfort. I spend more time resting, than I would like.