- Age 35-54
- 250 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries 4+
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
I've had 9 surgeries last one a 4 level fusion. My right leg from my back to my foot is numb I have a dead nerve that causes that area where nerve runs down to foot n half my foot n heel I have no feeling feels awful. The nerve rotates in both legs from butt to foot sciatic nerve pain my surgeon has released me from helping me more with my back I have had it hit all my lumbar section n now going to the t section. Dr said it's going from my cervical down n my lumbar section up n will hit the middle of my back at some point. He won't operate on me no more said I have to live with it. I try to keep moving. My muscles r very tight I can't sit for more than a half hour can't stand for more than 10 minutes without pain increasing to where I can't stand up straight I go to a bent over position with extreme pain. It hurts to walk more than 10 min. If I lay to long more than 8 hours while sleeping n only lay on right side longer than left side with pain I start to tingle go numb then pain.