- Age 55+
- 185 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Cincinnati, ohio
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 3
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Compression fracture, Muscle Strain
I havd been doing trigger point injections for three months and I did see some improvement for about a month after having these treatments and the pain medicine was working faster from the pain. It's been about 5 weeks since my last treatment and now the pain is once again increasing. My quality of life is very limited. I shattered my elbow, caused tears in both my shoulders, brachial plexus, low back injury that goes down my legs and the other elbow is injured because of having to use it so much. I just wish I could find someone could help me that doesn't involve another surgery.