- Age 55+
- 240 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Ormond beach, fl
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
Can hardly stand or walk. Legs and feet extremely swollen. Doctor says I have lymphedema also. Extreme night leg spasms. I take three different high blood pressure meds. I sit and think about all the things I want to do but as soon as I try to stand I get so depressed because I know I can't stand for just a few seconds without a cane or walker.