- Age 55+
- 110 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Paradise Ca.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries 1
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Scoliosis
I am in pain with every step I take. In pain sitting standing ( use walker) lying down. Could cry all the time depressed have no life anymore. My son is a chiropractor and says my back is a complete mess .I was suppose to have a big surgery in Sutter Hospt Sac putting rod Etc forget what the surgery was called. I backed out 3 wks before because of course no promise I would be better. Recoup time 1 yr and just didn't think it would be something I could deal with.