- Age 55+
- 184 lbs
- 5' 0"
- North port Florida
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Osteoporosis, Spondylolisthesis
i am 95 and can' walk to much of my back plus other problems cant do much as i had to have replaced shoulders but did not have 2 knees and 1 hip replaced I do what i can with out hurting to bad hey i am still here all i can say !!!