- Age 18-34
- 200 lbs
- 6' 5"
- Woodside, CA
- Injury Status Cured
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
I am a competitive ultimate frisbee player, and have had no back pain, and very little injury in general, which I partly attribute to the Gokhale Method. Most players my height tend to get nagging injuries, especially of the lower back.