- Age 55+
- 175 lbs
- 4' 11"
- Anderson , Indiana
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Scoliosis, Muscle Strain
I also have a spinal cord injury with scare tissue that has grown around my spinal cord . This happened during my surgery . A peace of bone cut my spinal cord. It was glued to stop the spinal fluid from leaking out . This happened 11 years ago and has impaired my whole life. I cannot do anything with out being in sever pain .I also have Esophagus problems ( Gerds ) and cannot take pain medicine .