- Age 18-34
- 145 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Stanford, CA
- Injury Status Cured
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Muscle Strain
I have had lower back pain on and off since college, most of which is probably related to sitting with poor form at work for long periods of time. Learning how to sit properly with better posture using the Gokhale Method has dramatically decreased number of episodes of back pain, and now if I feel any discomfort or the beginning of a back pain flare I know what to do to nip it in the bud. I also feel like I have much better form when exercising.