- Age 55+
- 350 lbs
- 6' 0"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries 3
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease
Can't really do anything physically. I'm in pain 24/7. Hardy leave the house because I can't sit long or stand for long periods of time. I get nerve pain so bad it's like I have hives all over my body.
I can hardy sleep until my body is wore out and tired and I would fall asleep like 4 or 5:00 in the morning. No quality of life whatsoever.