- Age 35-54
- 265 lbs
- 5' 9"
- Laredo, Texas
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries 2
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for 3-12 months
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Spondylolisthesis
I just had spinal fusion surgery on January 31st. Dr. had to remove pedicle screws that were loose. Previous surgery was done April 1, 2013. I'm in constant pain but have been doing physical therapy twice a week and on my own the rest of the week. I also need right hip replacement.