- Age 55+
- 146 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Erwin Tennessee
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- Diagnosis Osteoarthritis (arthritis)Spinal Stenosis
I have 10 vertebra with no padding, Stenosis (sp) and Arthritis Two doctors would not operate on me. Laser Institute said they could fix it but I cannot afford 18,000.00 dollars. I can't take pain meds as they give me hallucinations So I just have to suffer.