- Age 55+
- 108 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Paradise Ca.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Scoliosis
I can not take on step without extreme pain. I'm 77 yrs old with other medical issues . Have had colostomy emergency in 2013 with 5 month osteomy bag. Then reversal,removing gall bladder adhesions and hernia repair . Then in 2014 had to have right kidney removed due to cancer. Needless to say my body has been threw a lot. Have abdominal pain but the back pain is just about to do me in. I have it sitting, standing.walking Sleeping. I use sleep aids which gives me about 4 hrs sleep. My Primary Physician allows me 2 Hydrocodone a day. Was recently weaned off 50 Mcg Fentenyl patches. Of course I am very depressed. I see so much about opioid dangers.Sad thing they don't take away the pain just make to where I can get out of bed . I could cry 24 hrs a day.