- Age 55+
- 150 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Ft. Myers, Florida
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Scoliosis
Can,t do any activity,can,t stand for more than 2 or 3 minutes, same with walking. As for the surgery I had some nerves cut in my spinal cord. It worked just a little and then the nerves grew back.I,ve given up but will try cortisone injection.