- Age 55+
- 157 lbs
- 4' 11"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis)
Sciatica happen about 7 weeks ago. The pain has been terrible down the leg. Used ice and heat. Helps a little. Try Flexril and Hydrocordon. Flexril made me sick. Waiting to see a back doctor as soon as they can get me an appointment. I have though about going to a Chiropractor for some massages.