- Age 55+
- 102 lbs
- 5' 2"
- St. Paul, minnesota
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoporosis, Muscle Strain
Frequently must sit down for a number of minutes until able to get on my feet again. Injury resulted from a fall after fainting. Resulting in two fractured bones in my sacrum. Hospital for 3 days, transitional care for 3 weeks, physical therapy for 5-6 weeks. Oxycodon for about 3 months. Acetaminophen presently.