- Age 55+
- 157 lbs
- 4' 10"
- Phoenix, IL
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Facet Syndrome/Sprain, Scoliosis, Muscle Strain
I hurt daily, the pain rarely goes away, I suffer 7 days out of a week, especially when it rains or snows, my body lets me know even before it rains or snows........I dread cold weather, I don't have as much pain in the summer. Sitting, laying down for any length of time brings on the pain big time, it's hard for me to maneuver without excruciating pain, even to get up and go to bathroom is a chore. My knees and hips hurt soooo bad. I had surgery on my back about 3 years ago, rods were put in, I had stenosis, wish I had never got the surgery. HELP, PLEASE!!!