- Age 55+
- 192 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Hurricane, WV
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Spondylolisthesis
This affects my everyday life.. I am I. So much pain at times I can't walk bent over st the waist.. it has affected my mobility and my incontience, along with walking.. I have 2 screws and a rod in my back ..I live alone a d it is terrible..