- Age 55+
- 171 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Scoliosis
Sometimes I can walk my dog around the block about 1/4 mile without stopping but most of time I have to stop at light posts three different times in that 1/4 mile frustrating. When vacuming in house can only do about 5 minutes at time if that then sit down I do stretching excercisesbefore walking or vacumning. When I do either of these then my back hurts so bad I can't stand the pain. Can only stand about 5 minutes at a time When I sit and find a position that stops the pain I don't want to move sometimes takes 20 minutes Very frustrating. This has excellereted over the last 3 years and I am now 74. Used to be active but have always had moderate back trouble but never like this.