- Age 55+
- 245 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Palatine Illinois
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries 4+
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for 3-12 months
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Muscle Strain
Can't walk that good, feet hurt loose balance sometimes,left buttocks hurts. Hard to sleep. After sitting while on my computer when I get up, I walk like Frankenstein and I walk very slowly. I take 6 ale every aday to cope with pain. I have 5 bulging discs, spinal stenosis and a pinched nerve in my lower back that kills me each day. I need surgery with rods, pins and fusion. My neck already has fusion, rods pins and cadaver parts in it already, and really my neck doesn't hurt anymore, but I am limited to the motion going left or right. It's bee not two years and I still have some pain, and now I need another operation. I am really looking for a miracle to cure me. My quality of life sucks. It affects my mood and my demeanor. I need help, the depression is horrible.