- Age 55+
- 165 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Pittsburgh, pa
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Osteoporosis, Muscle Strain
I am 70 and a retired nursing aide. Hurt my back many times. The Dr that I went to said it's my core. Really? I can walk a few blocks then the pain starts. Vacuum 1 room and sit down. It locks and the pain is horrible. Have not found the right answer yet.