- Age 55+
- 200 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Muscle Strain
Much of my symptoms happened around 8 yrs ago after retiring from the Health Dept. I worked with infants and children in physical therapy. Had surgery for spinal stenosis 5 yrs ago. This was due my adjusting the straps of a 4 gal. poison pump, while it was strapped to my back.