- Age 55+
- 170 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Spring Hill, Fla
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries 4+
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Facet Syndrome/Sprain, Osteoporosis, Muscle Strain
Currently using a wheeled walker. When pain gets bad I take two Advil and sit or lay down. Not much helps. Last treatment was done by spinal injections by a pain management specialist-not too helpful. I will continue to search for help.