- Age 55+
- 160 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Elkin N.C.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Osteoporosis
Well I was doing good last week picked up cake to put in oven n my bk give away I thought they would put one shot in it n I would b better they t quacks n I'm not hvn no more shots my bk is worse now than it was before I'm not getting hooked on dope No thank you