- Age 55+
- 250 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Winter Springs, Fl
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for 1-3 months
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
Surgery helped for 6 months then pain returned even though I was very careful. Walking and other physical activity makes the pain worse. New MRI shows bulging disc, one that was operated on 9 months ago.