- Age 55+
- 180 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Charlotte, nc
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
Cannot walk for more than 20 minutes, cannot stand in one place for more than 15 min. Cannot sit for very long without moving. Get very stiff. Friendswood injections which didn't help. Doctor said beck u lent do anything more. Just keep moving.