- Age 55+
- 109 lbs
- 5' 2"
- San Marcos, TX
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy)
I am 90 years old, don't work, but try to do a little around the house. When I stand at my sink ore stove for very long, I have to sit every so so often, to ease the pain.
I have had sciatic nerve problems before, but this seems to be just in my lower back.