- Age 55+
- 184 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Margate, Florida
- Injury Status Cured
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Muscle Strain
If I think about pain I am worse. Keeping busy and distraction best for me..First herniated disc was in the 1980's. I am a nurse and mostly all nurses I know suffer back issues. In my experience I feel surgery makes things worse...