- Age 55+
- 150 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Azusa, CA
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Shoulder pain limit you from participating in your activities/sports Quite a bit
- Activities/sports do you regularly participate in Swimming
Prior to shoulder replacement surgery, I was in pain all the time and could not sleep at night. I was bone on bone in my shoulder of my dominant hand. It got so bad I could not brush my hair and driving caused me to cry. I had a cortisone injection that only lasted 3 weeks. I am now 4 months post op and this replacement has completely changed my life for the better. I could not be more happy with it. I have done 12 weeks of pool therapy and am getting ready to begin 6 weeks of land therapy.