Trigger point therapy for Shoulder pain
- Treatment Reviews
- Videos & Guides
3.9out of 5
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Shoulder pain limit you from participating in your activities/sports A little bit
Running is what I do and is not on your list.
Used Gokhale method to correct posture.
- Loading more reviews...
Share this page on