- Age 35-54
- 138 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Milwaukee WI
- Injury Status Cured
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
- Neck pain make it difficult to sleep Not at all
- Neck pain worsen with computer and smartphone use Somewhat
- Corrective lenses Low prescription (-1 - -2)
- Corrective lenses to work on the computer/phone No
I've suffered from neck pain because of posture for years. Doing the Gokhale class and then going back to yoga has made all the difference! I couldn't have done it without Doreen's Gokhale class. On occasion, I feel a bit of irritation creeping in; that's my sign to readjust using Gokhale method, and it works. Pain goes away, and I'm happy again.