- Age 55+
- 160 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Stanford, CA
- Injury Status Cured
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Headache Sometimes
- History of injury/trauma Yes
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
10 years ago, did some misguided experiments with backstroke and triggered some neck muscles. Since then, my neck will tighten up if I have been working at the computer too long, if I'm dehydrated, especially stressed, or especially tired. Remembering to relax my neck, adjusting my head and neck posture, or sleeping it off works best to reset.