Knee Osteoarthritis Exercise: Single Leg Dip
1. Place two chairs on either side of you to help with balance.
2. Lift one leg slightly in front of you. Plant your weight on the other leg.
3. Slowly lower yourself down a few inches, pushing your weight onto the heel of your supporting leg.
4. Hold for a few seconds. Slowly straighten up.
5. Repeat 5-10 times. Then change legs and repeat the same number of repetitions.
Want to get more treatment recommendations like this?SIGN UP
Top 3 Treatments for Osteoarthritis
Health Outcome is the first platform for patients to rate and review their treatment experiences and help find treatments that cure.
Although there are 51 million surgeries conducted in the U.S. annually, there is no meaningful data on medical treatments or surgery outcomes available to patients or physicians. We are actively addressing this void of outcome data with a platform built to capture the voice of the patient.Learn More