- Age 55+
- 180 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Chesapeake, VA
- Injury Status Recovering
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Doctor/Care Giver Harrington
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- knee injury in an accident or fall No
- Does your knee swell Yes, just a little
- knee pain going down the stairs Mild
- Knee pain going up the stairs Discomforting
- Knee pain location Inside the knee (toward the other leg)
- Pain extend below the knee to the calf or shin areas Mild
- Knee pain while squatting Discomforting
- Knee give way, give out or feel unstable A little bit
Running is my favorite exercise but row and bike more lately. Hope to run 3-4 times a week.
I think I feel some improvement. Some days both knees feel stiff while running. Right knee has full pain inside and below the knee cap on the outside, last 2 weeks.