- Age 55+
- 170 lbs
- 5' 4"
- dartmouth, ma
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr. Edward Klein
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
Cannot do anything without pain..no kneeling, bending, gardening, keeping up with my granddaughters. Hard time with stairs to do laundry. Activities are limited to couple of hours as knee swells and pains.. Sitting for any length of time worsens, as does walking..