- Age 55+
- 172 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Orlando FL
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr Nathan Hill
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
It really slows me down and makes me think about any move I make. I feel best when I am in the pool. But that relief does not last that long. I wear the brace from morning till almost bedtime and take a pain/ anti inflammatory pill every day. I do not like having to rely on prescription meds to be able to do everyday activities! Where do I go from here?