- Age 55+
- 134 lbs
- 5' 3"
- York Pa
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Family Dr David Wilson-Rheumatologist Dr Toro Pain Management Dr Defalcis stopped going because all pain medications he tried made me very nauseated & very shaky, last pain Med was Vicoden & it certainly didn't do anything & I was nauseated & tired.
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
Can't do much because I can't walk without my walker & I just keep getting weaker & severe pain in most of my bones & joints now when it 1st started it was so much pain in my legs & I couldn't even stand up to go to the bathroom. Lots of Dr visits, meds that didn't work & copays. And almost 3 years now & not any better & very depressed & emotional