- Age 35-54
- 175 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Spragueville, IA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr. Khanna, Clinton Medical Associates. He is now retired
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
It just appears that the replacement pinches on the outside and it's been in there since 11/15. I am told I have good range of motion but the bending motion to me is like it wants to push out of my skin on the outside of the knee.