- Age 55+
- 237 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Lewes, Delaware
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr lisa B artel and Dr Yezdanni
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
the pain in my hands, feet and knees don't allow me to get much sleep. I have been on oxycodone for 11 years, I started with 30 mg, then lowered to 15 mg 4x aday and now because of the opiod epidemic they have lowered me to 10mg 3x a day abd added Nucenta 50 mg a day. So now I am in pain around the clock. I just want a chance at life since I am only 55 years old. Right now in order to grocery shop I can only manage 2 aisle a day so it takes me a week to do something most people do in half an hour. I tried swimming but by the time I got out of the water I was in severe pain, I think the knee was out of joint, the pain lasted 4 days and then my leg suddenly jerked and the excruitating pain was gone.