- Age 55+
- 175 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Pinehurst, NC
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Doctor/Care Giver David Casey, MD
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
Unable to function. Can stand only a few minutes. In wheelchair or lift chair most of the time. Believe back is a lot of the problem, but both knees hurt most of time. Cannot walk more than a few steps. Had extensive back surgery about 10 years ago but it is needed again.