- Age 55+
- 190 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Nelsonia, VA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Peninsula Orthopedics Salisbury Maryland
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
I have been diagnosed with erosive osteoarthritis and possible psoriatic arthritis. I also have a torn meniscus (right knee), chronic bursitis of the right hip, and lumbar disintergration from back surgery 5 years ago. I cannot walk any length of time which has impacted the travel plans I had for my retirement. It now takes me a week to do chores that I used to do in a day. I also have bouts of fatigue all of which is frustrating and depressing.