- Age 55+
- 265 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Rochester, MN
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver rather not say
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
I have trouble everyday just doing what is normal routines cause I have to sit down all the time because of the pain, and then get up again, and keep going on the task at hand. It is very hard too go anywhere and walk any distance without sitting. It is just so frustrating.