- Age 55+
- 202 lbs
- 5' 4"
- LakeCharles, LA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr,R Lewis, Dr.Koen, Floyd Saltzman
- Number of Surgeries 2
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
The more I do the worse I hurt. I'm retired, so the main thing gs I do is cook, clean, grocery shop and go to dr. appointments mainly with my chronically ill husband and do things for him
Can only walk long enough to shop at one store at a time. Used to be able to shop all day. The less I do, the less I hurt, therefore I don't do much.