- Age 55+
- 5' 1"
- Woodstown, NJ
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr R Glantz
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
I used to enjoy life dance walk and I work on my feet and have almost my whole life.
A few yrs ago my right knee hurt then the left but the pt said I have weak hips
Had X-rays a few yrs ago said mild osteoarthritis .... my calves hurt more than anything I wish I knew how to get back to my old self stretching helps