Knee Osteoarthritis Exercise: Quadriceps Stretch
Stretching your quadriceps can ease tension in the knee joints.
1. Stand with feet hip-distance apart.
2. Bend your right knee and hold the top of your right foot with your right hand.
3. Bring your right heel as close as possible to your glutes.
4. Hold for some seconds, and repeat on the left leg.
5. Repeat 5- 10 times per leg
Want to get more treatment recommendations like this?SIGN UP
Top 3 Treatments for Knee Pain
Health Outcome is the first platform for patients to rate and review their treatment experiences and help find treatments that cure.
Although there are 51 million surgeries conducted in the U.S. annually, there is no meaningful data on medical treatments or surgery outcomes available to patients or physicians. We are actively addressing this void of outcome data with a platform built to capture the voice of the patient.Learn More