- Age 55+
- 145 lbs
- 5' 7"
- West Yellowstone, Montana
- Injury Status In Pain
- knee injury in an accident or fall Yes, in the last 1-5 years
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Does your knee swell Yes, just a little
- knee pain going down the stairs Mild
- Knee pain going up the stairs Mild
- Knee pain location Inside the knee (toward the other leg)
- Pain extend below the knee to the calf or shin areas No pain
- Knee pain while squatting Mild
- Knee give way, give out or feel unstable A little bit
I do not walk a far on daily walks. I am sitting more often. Do not take the stairs as much as use to. Pain wakes me up at night. Not sleeping well.
I am sleeping better in February. Pain is a bit less. Hopefully I am getting stronger in injured knee.