- Age 55+
- 241 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Birmingham, al
- Injury Status Recovering
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Greg Eudy
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Number of Surgeries 4+
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- knee injury in an accident or fall No
- Does your knee swell Yes, just a little
- knee pain going down the stairs Discomforting
- Knee pain going up the stairs No pain
- Knee pain location Knee front
- Pain extend below the knee to the calf or shin areas Mild
- Knee pain while squatting Distressing
- Knee give way, give out or feel unstable Not at all
The stretching on this program and shoe inserts have helped a lot. Tessie has been a blessing.
Update: I am doing so much better. The program was such a struggle at first. That is not true anymore. In addition to this wonderful program having the great and small saphenous veins lasered away has really made a great difference also.