- Age 55+
- 198 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Peach Bottom Pa.
- Injury Status In Pain
- knee injury in an accident or fall No
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Number of Surgeries 3
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Does your knee swell Yes a lot
- knee pain going down the stairs Distressing
- Knee pain going up the stairs Mild
- Knee pain location Knee front
- Pain extend below the knee to the calf or shin areas No pain
- Knee pain while squatting Horrible
- Knee give way, give out or feel unstable A little bit
Love with daughter, not much to do and I'm the winter months are bad ,so I take it easy. Nov.went up and down to many steps thrown back out till Dec. Couldn,t drive living on not pad and teds, and the pain is still in bottom leg.Went to Dr. Put me on pregasone. Went back put me on 3 flexeral. Help alittle. And i,be been on gabapinine . For along time. 3,200 mg. A day worried it will hurt me.But I suffered the whole month, terribly. Just isn,t right me at 65 in pain.