- Age 35-54
- 248 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Hemet California
- Injury Status In Pain
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr. Vasquez Kaiser
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- knee injury in an accident or fall No
- Does your knee swell Not at all
- knee pain going down the stairs Distressing
- Knee pain going up the stairs Distressing
- Knee pain location Knee front
- Pain extend below the knee to the calf or shin areas Distressing
- Knee pain while squatting Horrible
- Knee give way, give out or feel unstable A little bit
Can’t clean my house as I use to.
Or walk for a long period ( can't enjoy walks) can’t walk briskly anymore or stand for long periods of time. To get up from a sitting position is difficult. If I stand up from sitting I tend to limp then it goes away. Sometimes my left shin hurts. I would like to strengthen my upper thigh muscles.