- Age 35-54
- 238 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Fargo, ND
- Injury Status Recovering
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr. Hoadly Harris
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- knee injury in an accident or fall Yes, over 5 years ago
- Does your knee swell Yes, just a little
- knee pain going down the stairs Discomforting
- Knee pain going up the stairs Discomforting
- Knee pain location Inside the knee (toward the other leg)
- Pain extend below the knee to the calf or shin areas Discomforting
- Knee pain while squatting Discomforting
- Knee give way, give out or feel unstable Somewhat
All information is noted above.
I am now having some pain in my right leg. The area behind my knee cap plus the muscles from outer hip all the way down to my toes. I had ankle surgery in 2000. Stainless steel hardware with screws on my ankle bone.
My pain actually started in my foot area a couple of months ago and has eventually the right knee area and muscles started acting up.
I've used ice therapy, heat therapy, stimulation therapy. Aleve is not helping with the inflammation.
Planning on making an appointment with the surgeon who did the surgery on my ankle to see what's going on with the right side.
Asof today November 18th my right side is feeling so much better.
I've seen my chiropractor with 2 sessions, icing my lower back and heat on my calf and behind the knee. I will continue to see my chiropractor for hip adjustments. Waiting for results of my MRI.